How long will my medical application take?

If you or someone in your household needs to move from your current home for medical reasons, you must apply for re-housing with Oldham Council for these needs to be assessed.

If you have already submitted an application with Oldham Council, please contact the Housing Options team there for an update on your application.

Click to change the text size A A A